Wildlife Illinois Login Directory
You may return to this page at any time using the link on your profile page.
Last Update: 21 September 2021
II. Products and Services
Illinois Wildlife provides information and mechanisms for a user to self-assess their business resilience.
VI. Warranty Disclaimer
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, 2WAV AND ITS SUBCONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND RESEARCHERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, 2WAV AND ITS GRANT AWARDEE, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SITE.
VII. Limitation of liability; Release
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL 2WAV OR ITS SUB-AWARD GRANTOR, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS, THEIR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR THEIR LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, OR RESEARCHERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, HOWEVER ARISING, AND WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT 2WAV HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE USER RELEASES 2WAV AND ITS SUB-AWARD GRANTOR, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, AND SUPPLIERS FROM LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES, AND FROM ANY OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (C) THE SITE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH 2WAV, ITS SUB-AWARD GRANTOR, SUBCONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE.
VIII. Registrant Account, Password, and Security
In order to access the full Illinois Wildlife products and services, you must complete a registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also may be requested to choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify 2wav immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. 2wav will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and you could be held liable for losses incurred by 2wav or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder which permission may not be given in violation of any provision of this or other agreements or policies relating to your use of Illinois Wildlife portal. If such permission is granted in conformance with this agreement and all other policies the user to which such permission has been granted will be bound by all provisions of this agreement and all other policies regarding use of Illinois Wildlife portal and the person granting such permission shall be liable for the actions of the user granted such permission.
IX. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
X. Use of Resources
The Resources may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photos, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others ("Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are appropriate and proper, and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information which is made available through the Resources in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or interfere with the operation of another person’s computer or property.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allow such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Resources or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Attempt to reverse engineer or back-calculate software parameters, modeling results or inputs.
2wav has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, 2wav reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials it deems inappropriate in its sole discretion. 2wav reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time.
2wav reserves the right to disclose any information it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in 2wavs sole discretion.
2wav does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and 2wav disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
XI. Materials and Information Provided to 2wav or Posted on the Site
2wav does not claim ownership of the materials and information you provide to 2wav (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community ("Submission"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting 2wav permission to use your Submission, without compensation or other consideration, in connection with the operation of its business (including all 2wav Resources), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, and edit your Submission; to use data from you Submission to improve the performance of the software’s algorithm; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Resources. 2wav is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and 2wav may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
By Posting a Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submission.
XII. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
2wav attempts to obey all applicable copyright laws. Any claim of copyright violation should be reported to 2wav; and we will review all such claims, and will remove content from its web site and other materials that we conclude has been posted or distributed in violation of copyright laws. If you believe that any content 2wav hosts on its web site violates your rights under copyright laws, you should submit notice of such violation in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to the following:
Telephone : +1 415-890-2WAV
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The notice must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and made under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
XIII. Links to Third Party Sites
Links to other sites will let you leave 2wav’s Site. The linked sites are not under the control of 2wav and 2wav is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. 2wav is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. 2wav is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 2wav of the site.
XIV. Unsolicited Idea Submissions
Neither 2wav nor subcontractors, partners, or suppliers, or any of their respective employees, agents or representatives, will accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new promotions, new products, services or technologies, processes, materials, document or presentation formats, marketing plans or new product or service names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when 2wav's or its subcontractors, partners, or suppliers services or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to 2wav. If, despite this admonition, you still send us your ideas and materials, please understand that neither 2wav nor its subcontractors, partners, or suppliers is under any obligation of confidentiality and makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
XV. User Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form
XVI. Choice of Law/Forum Selection/Attorney Fees
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to https://www.wildlifeillinois.org, whether based in contract, tort, statutory or other law, will be governed by federal law and by the laws of Illinois, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and state courts located in and serving Champaign, Illinois as the exclusive legal forums for any such dispute.
2wav is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, especially those who access and use our website.
By using the Services you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by each of the terms set forth in this Policy. 2wav may modify this Policy at any time. You will need to agree to the revised terms of the Policy to continue to use the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by the revised terms of the Policy, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using the Service.
For purposes of this Policy, to use, access and/or visit the Services includes visiting the Services or any of its pages, in order to buy, request, or obtain any service or product from 2wav, registering (partially or completely) in the Services, and logging in and out.
I. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
The Services collect personal information (i.e., information that can identify specific individuals, including by name, identification number, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal characteristics or attributes), and to allow the creation and maintenance of an "Account” to store your information for your future use and review. 2wav will use your personal information:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
In addition, the Services collect general data pertaining to each visitor, such as the visitor’s IP address, operating system, browser type and version number, and the web pages viewed. This information is aggregated with all other visitor information.
The Services may also collect financial information provided to us or to our payment processing service provider for the purpose of subscribing to our services. This data is only used to process your payment.
2wav will process personal information collected from you fairly and lawfully and will not use such personal information for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes it was requested and received.
II. Sharing Your Personal Information:
Your individual personal information, email address, management plans, operational details, customized services, and results are for your use only. 2wav will not share these with any third party unless you specifically agree to a data-sharing option. We may disclose certain information in response to subpoenas, governmental requests, legal processes, or to otherwise protect our legal or contractual obligations. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to individuals or entities outside 2wav or one of our authorized partners without your approval. Aggregated, anonymized information including management practices and operational details may be collected, reported to, and used by 2wav and authorized third-parties. Such aggregate, anonymized information will not identify your organization. Aggregate level information may be used and shared by 2wav and authorized third parties, among other purposes, to improve and develop business continuity tools, and to promote the understanding and adoption of business resilience. Such uses and purposes of aggregate level information may or may not result in monetary benefit to 2wav or its authorized third parties.
A cookie is type of identifier sent from a website to your computer system via your web browser to provide tailored features. Illinois Wildlife uses necessary cookies to make our site work. Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. We do not use this information for any other purpose than to grant you access to secured website pages.
Browser Cookies and Local Storage
- Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our web tool. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the experience. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone.
- Local Storage: Illinois Wildlife uses Cognito Identity Service Provider for user accounts. Some data is stored on your computer so that you do not have to reenter it, and it remembers where you were the last time you visited.
IV. E-mail Communications:
By providing your email address at the point of creating your account, you are allowing us and our research partners to contact you to solicit feedback and offer additional support. 2wav provides customers with announcements to improve and develop business continuity tools, and to promote the understanding and adoption of business resilience. These announcements can be stopped at any time by selecting the opt-out feature at the bottom of the e-mail. We do not sell or transfer e-mail lists to any of our business partners for any reason.
V. Communication Preferences and Reviewing Your Personal Information:
You can manage your communication preferences by sending e-mail to email@example.com. When contacting us please include your name, e-mail address, and the details of your request.
VI. Security of Your Personal Information:
VII. External Sites:
The Services may contain links to other websites. 2wav is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects information.
VIII. Children’s Privacy:
People under the age of eighteen (18) may not use the Services. If we learn that we have collected children’s personal information without parental consent, we will delete it from our systems.
IX. How to Contact Us:
You can contact 2wav by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your contact information, name of 2wav web site or service, and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
Telephone : +1 415-890-2WAV
Email : email@example.com